Jana Kramer debuts new boyfriend: 'Listen to your coronary heart' | Daily Post

Jana Kramer debuted her new relationship with boyfriend Ian Schinelli in a social media publish Tuesday.

Kramer, 38, shared images and movies of her and Schinelli spending some high quality time collectively. 

The snapshots featured the couple on the seaside, enjoying within the snow and cooking meals collectively.

Jana Kramer debuted her new boyfriend by posting photos and videos of the couple to her Instagram.


Jana Kramer debuted her new boyfriend by posting images and movies of the couple to her Instagram.
(Picture by Sam Morris/Getty Photos)

"Sometimes you just have to stop fighting it and listen to your heart," Kramer captioned the carousel of images and movies. "I don’t know what the future holds and honestly who does…"

"Everyday [sic] I continue to heal and I know there is still lots of work to do, but damn it feels really nice to find happiness along the way," she added. "To find someone who doesn’t look at your scars as a challenge or problem but rather helps you hold them and stands there to encourage you with love, strength and empathy along the way."

JANA KRAMER SPENDS FIRST THANKSGIVING WITHOUT KIDS AFTER DIVORCE: ‘MY HEART HURTS'

Kramer has been hinting at her new romance on her different social media accounts this week. She featured Schinelli in a number of TikTok movies and talked about she was courting on her podcast, "Whine Down with Jana Kramer."

"I'm scared. It's a scary thing. Dating is scary, it's very scary," Kramer defined when she was requested concerning the "man in the TikToks." "It's a scary world out there. It's just, it's scary, and I'm scared. I'll say that. [I'm taking it one] day at a time."

Kramer has been hinting at her new romance on her social media accounts this week.


Kramer has been hinting at her new romance on her social media accounts this week.
(Picture by Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage)

Kramer filed for divorce from Mike Caussin in April after citing infidelity in courtroom filings. The divorce was finalized in July and Kramer spoke about it on her Instagram account.

"My first feeling was failure," she mentioned. "That I failed my kids. That I was unlovable, not enough. I had moments of anger that I never wanted this for my reality, for my kids."

Caussin and Kramer have been married for six years. They share two kids collectively.

Kramer and Michael Caussin's divorce was finalized in July.


Kramer and Michael Caussin's divorce was finalized in July.
(Getty Photos)

Kramer was lately tied to Jay Cutler, however the relationship gave the impression to be short-lived, and the 2 have remained associates, based on People journal.


All Images and Video are Copyright to their Respected Owners

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.